Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Million Dollar Baked Spaghetti– This is a meal that made all 3 of my kids go back for seconds!! I think that really is worth a million dollars! If you need a quick win on the table tonight, make this easy casserole!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Southwest Chicken Bake– This recipe has been a reader favorite for YEARS! The combination of fresh flavors, tender chicken and southwest seasoning, PLUS the fact that it only takes one casserole dish to make is absolutely a winning combination.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: – BBQ Pulled Pork– I love making a big batch of this pork in the crock pot. It cooks all day hands off and we are lift with enough not only for dinner this night, but also to start a meal another night. Make sure to check out how we use this meat we prepped again on Friday!
- Side Dish:
- Buns- I serve my kids on buns, I prefer to keep mine lighter by serving over chopped romaine.
- Broccoli Slaw– I love this salad because it is packed with wholesome ingredients, requires no cooking, and saves well in the fridge for lunches!!
- Main Dish: Mozzarella Chicken – I can’t even tell you how much I love this dinner. If I didn’t have to make new recipes each week for the blog, I could probably eat this one weekly! It is almost wrong how easy it is and how good it turns out!
- Pasta – Shown in photos with angel hair pasta but you can use any variety you have on hand.
- Roasted Vegetables– This is such an easy side to have going in the oven while the chicken is in the skillet. If you want perfect timing, start these veggies first and they will be just about perfect when the chicken is done!
- Main Dish: BBQ Pork Mac & Cheese– Use the leftovers Make your favorite mac & cheese and pile the pulled pork on top! You can do it on the stove top or bake it in the oven!
- Garlic green beans– These are fast and the kids love them!
- Dessert – Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies– Panera used to have THE BEST chocolate chip cookies. They stopped selling them 7-8 years ago and now sell one that is not nearly as good, but if you remember these, you know!! This recipe is my attempt to recreate them, and I have to say, I think it really hits the nail on the head! If you try them, you have to let me know what you think!
- Chicken Fajita Dip– All the goodness of fajitas all wrapped up in the creamiest, cheesiest dip! Grab a bag of chips… you don’t want to miss this one!