Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Brown Butter Tortellini– This is a great recipe because it is quick and yummy. But, even better if you have leftover Easter ham! Just cube it up and add it right in!
- Side Dish:
- No Yeast Dinner Rolls– These take less than 30 minutes and make the most delicious, fluffy, buttery roll!
- Side salad with Balsamic dressing– This dressing is 100%% worth the 5 minutes it takes to make!
- Antipasto Salad– This is a great salad to pair with the dish because it is hearty and compliments the flavors well!
- Main Dish: 7 layer Taco Casserole– This simple casserole is layer upon layer of deliciousness! Family friendly and quick to make, this is perfect for a busy weeknight.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: – Mozzarella Chicken– This dish is a personal favorite! If you love Italian food, it is definitely a must try. Best part? It is so quick and easy even though the sauce is made from scratch!
- Side Dish:Pesto Roasted Vegetables – These are fast and oh, so delicious.
- Garlic Bread– This recipe is irresistible!
- Main Dish: Roast Beef Sliders– These quick and easy sliders make a delicious family dinner! Quick to make, enough to feed a crowd, and SO DELICIOUS!
- Side Dish:Ranch Smashed Potatoes– These are fast and oh, so delicious.
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad– This recipe is irresistible!
- Main Dish: Hawaiian Style Steak– Use your favorite cut of steak in this marinade for a wonderful twist on the classic grilled steak.
- Dessert – White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies– Nothing pairs better with that Hawaiian Steak, than this delicious cookie!
- Mango Salsa– I could eat this stuff by the spoonful, it is so delicious! Serve it with tortilla chips or cinnamon chips.