Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are creamy, cheesy, and absolutely loaded with big, bold flavor in every bite! These mini sandwiches are packed with tender shredded chicken, crispy bacon, and tangy ranch, all nestled between garlic butter glazed Hawaiian rolls. Perfect for game day!
Is it obvious that I have a weakness for ranch? Whether it’s Ranch Baked Chicken Thighs, Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, or Ranch Crockpot Chicken, I think it’s undeniable that ranch seasoning has a way of making just about everything taste better. And now we’re adding that flavor to sliders!
These chicken bacon ranch sliders are basically everything delicious in one convenient handheld package. It starts with a creamy mixture of mayo, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning. Add shredded chicken, bacon, and cheddar and the slider filling is complete.
Spread this onto tender, sweet Hawaiian rolls, then brush them with melted garlic butter for a crowd-pleasing party appetizer or weeknight dinner. No one can resist the combination of chicken, bacon, and ranch packed into a delicious toasty bun!
Why I LOVE this recipe!
- All the tasty things in a single sandwich – Ranch, cheese, bacon, and chicken, all packed together on a Hawaiian sweet roll. Need I say more?
- Simple to make – This recipe is surprisingly easy to make. It’s perfect for a weeknight!
- Crowd-pleaser at parties – Whether you’re hosting a small get-together or a big game day bash, these sliders will be the star of the show. Plus, they’re easy to transport if you’re making them for a potluck.
- Kid-friendly – Kids love mini-sized food, and these sliders are no exception. And what kid can say no to ranch chicken?!
- Versatile – You can easily switch up the ingredients in this recipe to make it your own.
- Take it on the go!! This can easily be made up then grab and go if you have sports, meetings, or activities in the evening.
This chicken bacon ranch slider recipe is as simple as promised! Just a few minutes of prep for a family friendly meal.
In this section I am going to go through a few tips and tricks I use for how to make chicken ranch sliders to get the absolute best and most delicious results.
Make sure to scroll to the bottom for the FULL recipe card.
Ingredients + Substitutions
- Hawaiian rolls – The best! Another variety of dinner roll will work too, but chicken bacon ranch sliders on Hawaiian rolls are my favorite.
- Cream cheese – Use the kind that comes in a block, not a tub.
- Mayonnaise – Any kind you like or have on hand.
- Ranch seasoning mix – Homemade ranch seasoning or the kind you buy in a packet.
- Shredded chicken – You can make extra baked chicken and then shred that to make these sliders later in the week.
- Bacon – Turkey bacon works too if you prefer it.
- Cheddar cheese – For a melty, cheesy sauce. I use sharp cheddar cheese, but Colby jack or pepper jack would also be delicious.
For the glaze
- Butter – I recommend using unsalted butter.
- Garlic powder – For loads of garlicky flavor.
- Salt – If you use salted butter, you may want to dial back the added salt in the glaze.
Make sure to see the recipe card at the bottom of this post for the full quantities and ingredients list.
If you love this recipe as much as we do and want some quick ways to change it up for variety, these little tips will do the trick!
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders – Add 1/4 cup (more or less to taste) Buffalo sauce to the chicken and ranch mixture for a spicy twist.
- Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders – Use my Crockpot Ranch Chicken as the filling for your sliders. Just add bacon and cheese
- Jalapeno Chicken Ranch Sliders – Swap the creamy ranch sauce mixture with Jalapeno Ranch Dressing. Just add enough to coat all the shredded chicken.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese – Use the filling mixture to make epic grilled cheese sandwiches with slices of cheddar!
Recipe Step by Step
I am going to highlight a few key steps in the recipe here, but make sure to jump down to the recipe card for comprehensive instructions on how to make chicken bacon ranch sliders.
- Step 1 – Lay the Hawaiian rolls in a large baking dish.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl and stir them together until well-combined.
- Step 3 – Spread the filling over the bottoms of the rolls.
- Step 4 – Add the tops of the rolls over the filling and brush the shredded chicken bacon ranch sliders with the garlic butter mixture.
- Cut between the rolls after assembling – This makes it easier to remove each slider and it allows the garlic butter glaze to run between the sliders, infusing them with flavor.
- Mix everything well – Make sure the ranch seasoning is distributed evenly in the sauce for maximum deliciousness in every bite!
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature – This will make it easier to mix in the ranch dressing and mayo. (If the shredded chicken is warm, you may be able to skip this step.)
Recipe Short Cuts
If you need to make this recipe, but are extra short on time, here are a few ideas that can help make this recipe even faster!
- Use rotisserie chicken – Save time by shredding pre-cooked rotisserie chicken instead of cooking your own.
- Precook the bacon – You can also cook the bacon ahead of time to streamline prep. Or simply use bacon bits!
- Get a head start – Assemble the sliders ahead of time and refrigerate for up to a day. When you’re ready to bake them, brush them with the garlic butter mixture and pop them in the oven.
- Use ranch dressing – Instead of making your own ranch dressing, you can use your favorite bottled version. Just keep in mind that bottled ranch won’t be quite as rich and creamy since we’re using cream cheese to make the sauce in this recipe.
Freezer Meal Instructions
Making this ranch chicken slider recipe into a freezer meal is simple! Follow the steps below and you can store this recipe in the freezer for up to 6 months.
How to Freeze Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- Assemble the sliders as directed in the recipe.
- Wrap the sliders in the pan, preferably with a layer of plastic wrap followed by a layer of foil.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw the ranch chicken sliders sliders in the fridge overnight and heat according to the recipe instructions.
What to Serve with Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Since this protein based dinner has the delicious flavors of comfort food, it will pair well with many of your favorite classic side dishes.
Choose one or several of these side dishes to create a wholesome, well-rounded dinner. There are both classic options and some healthy options to keep it light.
Side Dish Ideas
- Ranch Smashed Potatoes
- Incredible Baked Potato Wedges
- Garlic Roasted Vegetables
- Jiffy Corn Casserole
- Steakhouse Salad
- Chips and salsa- choose my homemade salsa, Chipotle Corn Salsa, or a black bean and corn salsa!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Slider Leftovers
If you have leftovers after making this recipe, then it is your lucky day! They save and reheat well, and can make the start of another delicious dish.
To save leftovers, separate into meal sized portions and then place in an airtight container and store:
- in the refrigerator for 3-4 days
- in the freezer up to a month
Because the baking dish will be hot, I like to transfer the sliders to a large platter or serving tray. A cutting board will work too!
You can shred cooked chicken breast using a stand mixer or simply with two forks.
More EASY Chicken Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe, I really hope you will take a moment to grab a few more easy recipes for another busy night!
You can check out all of my easy chicken recipes here, or see a few of our readers favorite recipes below.
For the sliders
- 12 hawaiian rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix, (1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning)
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked to crispy
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
For the glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Create the filling for the sliders by combining the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch seasoning. Stir in the shredded chicken, crispy bacon crumbles, and cheddar cheese.
- Cut the Hawaiian rolls horizontally. Lay the bottom half in a casserole dish. Then spread the chicken mixture evenly over the rolls and lay the rolls top on.
- In a small bow, melt the butter, and mix in the garlic powder and salt. Use a pastry brush to spread it over the top of the Hawaiian rolls.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the top of the rolls are golden brown and the filling is piping hot throughout.