Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Meatball Pasta Bake– As the season changes, this Meatball Pasta Bake becomes a go to at my house. First, because my kids are OBSESSED with it. And second because it is simple, hearty, filling, and crazy easy to make! Plus, you can prep it ahead, so it is ready to pop in the oven when you are.
- Side Dish:
- Side Salad– I like a simple salad with either this Olive Garden Copycat Creamy Italian Dressing, or this healthier Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus– A couldn’t be more simple side to pair with the couldn’t be easier pasta bake!
- Garlic Bread– A family favorite and must for my kids! This is our favorite recipe! This is also a great garlic bread one for a twist on the traditional recipe.
- Main Dish: Chicken Burrito Skillet– Burritos are one of those meals that the ENTIRE family can agree on. Filled with flavor and packed with rice, beans, meat, and toppings, they are equally delicious and filling.This Chicken Burrito Skillet takes everything you love from those huge stuffed burritos and packs the flavor into one loaded skillet!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Blackened Fish– This can be made in just 15 minutes and is the perfect mid week dinner to check all of the boxes- Quick, heathy, DELICIOUS!!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Baked Panko Chicken with Honey Drizzle – It really doesn’t get much easier than this Panko Chicken! With less than 10 minutes of prep and about 15 minutes of bake time, you have a main dish with tender juicy chicken crusted in a smokey perfectly crisp panko topping. Then to make it pure perfection a little honey drizzle to finish it off.
- Main Dish: Spinach Artichoke Quiche– This makes a perfect light and easy dinner.
- Dessert – Cinnamon Swirl Cake– This is an amazingly delicious, tender, cake with the most yummy cinnamon swirl going through it. Perfect for a cozy night in…. or maybe even breakfast the next day!
- Million Dollar Dip– This appetizer is perfect for football watching, a potluck, or a game night with family or friends. It is no cook and only takes minutes, yet has the BEST flavor! Does it live up to its rich name? Let me know what you think!!