Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Classic Chicken Salad– Perfect for Monday because it stores well and can be used for lunches all week, make a batch of this chicken salad and serve it on top of salad green or as a sandwich for dinner. Pair it with this cucumber tomato salad and a potato or grain and you have a light but super filling dinner (that doubles as lunches prepped for the week!)
- Tuesday: Taco Zucchini Boats– These are one of my favorite Mexican dinners. I love them because they have all the flavor of a taco but are packed with extra veggies and waistline friendly. If your kiddos aren’t into the extra veggies you can still throw theirs in a taco shell (and chop up some zucchini in there with it if you are sneaky like me!)
- Wednesday: Garlic Steak Skillet– This week’s new recipe, and perfect for mid-week because it is just so simple and quick to get on the table. We love to serve these steakhouse style with mashed potatoes and a side salad.
- Thursday: Baked Asian Chicken– This Baked Asian Chicken is a nice dish to change up the flavors for the week. You can serve it with jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.
- Friday: Garlic Steak Wraps- Use the leftover garlic steak to make wraps for an easy and delicious end of the week meal. Buy flat bread or large tortillas (I especially like lavash bread found in the deli section) then add steak, lettuce, tomato, other veggies such as, shredded carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, etc. Drizzle with your favorite dressing and wrap up. You can serve this simply with chips or make a quinoa or pasta salad to go along with it.
- BONUS- Pesto Spinach Breakfast Casserole – This is a recipe I made a long time ago, but still one of my favorites and I am making it again for breakfast this weekend! It is light but still has tons of flavor. If you have leftovers it will reheat well both from the fridge or freezer.