Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Italian Turkey Meatballs– These are a great beginning of the week meal because you can use leftovers (or double the recipe) for meal prep, lunches, or to shortcut dinner prep another day. These are homemade and still super quick and easy!
- Side Dish:
- Pasta – My kids favorite way to eat these is over pasta. You can use spaghetti, or something easy for littles like penne or shells.
- Side salad– If you want to keep it light, serve these on a plate with a little marinara and a big side salad tossed with my healthy balsamic vinaigrette. Perfect flavors that feel restaurant quality but are just so easy!
- Garlic Bread– Our absolute favorite recipe!
- Main Dish: Skillet Chicken Fajitas recipe– People often ask my personal favorite recipe and THIS IS IT! It is easy, healthy, FAST and one of the most delicious recipes I make in my opinion. Perfect for the new year because you can serve it on a salad to keep it light both in calories and carbs, or traditionally in tortillas which is super kid friendly. I have never met someone who didn’t LOVE this recipe!
- Side Dish:
- Mexican Rice and Refried Beans– Traditional sides- so good!
- Tortillas and sides- Pair it with guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream and shredded cheese
- Jalapeno Ranch – If you are serving the fajitas salad style, this is a MUST!! Don’t be scared by the name, this is my kids FAVORITE and adding a drizzle of this to the top of the fajitas is SO AMAZING!! Highly recommend.
- Main Dish: – Easy Tuscan Pot Roast (Crockpot)– Packed with amazing flavor, this crock pot recipe is one that tastes good enough to serve to company! Let the slow cooker do the work and be amazed how much flavor is packed into this tender roast.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Garlic Bread Meatball Subs – Our favorite meal for leftover meatballs, this is just the best way to make meatball subs. It couldn’t be easier, faster, or more delicious!! Make sure you start with the leftovers from Monday to make this meal extra fast!!
- Main Dish: Baked Mesquite Chicken– This one dish chicken is loaded with smokey BBQ flavor. Layers of tender chicken, BBQ sauce, cheese, and bacon come together fast for a dinner that feels like it took hours to make.
- Dessert – Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies- I make a big batch of these and freeze them to pop out one or two for the kids lunches each day. They are the absolute best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- Greek Layer Dip– If you need something snacky, but still healthy, this is the best! I have had several friends making and raving about this over the holidays and it is perfect to make right on into the new years.