Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole– Supremely creamy and packed with flavor. This one is a crowd pleaser! You can double it if your family really loves it and keep leftovers on hand for lunches throughout the week. Make sure and serve this with a side of my garlic smashed potatoes. Pin Garlic Smashed Potatoes here.
- Tuesday:Green Enchilada Pork Chili– This is a fun twist on traditional chili from Lil Luna!
- Wednesday:Creamy BBQ Chicken- This is one of my favorite new recipes and I recently had a friend tell me she made it two weeks in a row her boys loved it so much. Serve it as sandwiches with my favorite broccoli slaw for a classic (and totally easy) dinner!
- Thursday: Chili Pie- Whip up a batch of cornbread (I make it in a pie pan,) then once it is done, use a wooden spoon to poke holes in it. Spoon your leftover chili from Tuesday over the top letting it soak into the holes in the cornbread and sit on top of the cornbread. Cover the top with a generous sprinkle of cheese and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until it is all heated through and the cheese is melted. Take it out and slice it up. Garnish each slice with a dollop of sour cream, a spoonful of pico de gallo and some fresh cilantro.
- Friday: BBQ Chicken Salad- Load up a bed of mixed greens with a heap of this creamy BBQ chicken and then top with your choice of veggies: chopped tomatoes, celery, corn, black beans, bell pepper, diced egg, and any other veggies or toppings you love! Drizzle with ranch dressing and a little extra BBQ sauce and add some corn chips for a little crunch if you want.
- Bonus!!! If you have never tried them, give these cornflake cookies a go! They have such amazing flavor and texture they are a fast favorite around here!
Leave a Comment