Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Hawaiian Chicken Tacos– These aren’t your average tacos! They are the perfect combo of sweet and savory and pack in the fresh flavors.
- Side Dish:
- Cilantro lime rice– Great for a quick and easy side that compliments the flavors well!
- Main Dish: Mexican Street Corn Chicken– All the flavors of Mexican street corn, turned into a one dish EASY dinner! There is no wonder this recipe was pinned hundreds of times within hours of publishing.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: One Pan Teriyaki Beef and Rice– Tons of delicious asian flavors packed into a one pan easy dinner. Mix it together and let it simmer to perfection
Depending on if you like spice or not, drizzling one of these sauces over the top takes this dish from good, to OVER THE TOP delicious!
- Main Dish: Grilled Chicken or Grilled Steak – Whether you like chicken or steak, these are our two GO-TO marinades for summer grilling.
- Main Dish: Street Corn Chicken Quesadillas– Use the leftovers from Tuesday to make this family friendly favorite. Chop leftover chicken and mix with the corn topping. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Butter the outside of 2 tortillas, then spoon a layer of the chicken mixture and a layer of mexican blend or monterey jack cheese in between the tortillas. Cook in the skillet until each side is golden brown.
- Dessert – Lemon Meltaway Cookies– Thousands of readers have made these cookies we posted a few weeks ago with rave reviews! Have you tried them yet?