Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Cheesy Lasagna Skillet– This meal is PRIMO for getting all of the flavors of lasagna put together quickly for a crazy weeknight! There are tons of serving options depending on how your family likes to eat. You can serve it over pasta, mashed potatoes, for a traditional meal, or spaghetti squash, zoodles or roasted cauliflower for a super easy low carb option. Serve this with a side salad and piece of garlic bread and you are in heaven!
- Tuesday: Fajita Chicken Skewers– If the weather is warming up you can make these yummy fajita skewers on the grill outside, or if not, just pop them in a grill pan or George Forman inside. Save the leftovers (or even make a couple of extras!) because these make one of my favorite leftover meals. Serve these Fajita Skewers with cilantro lime rice and black beans and some mexican cornbread!
- Wednesday: Breakfast Casserole with Sausage and Hashbrowns– Breakfast for dinner is perfect for getting through hump day and on to the end of the week. You can even prep this breakfast casserole the night before and and just pop it in the oven when dinner gets close. You can serve this simply with some fruit on the side, and then divide up the leftovers for easy breakfasts from the fridge or freezer for the rest of the week.
- Thursday: Fajita Burrito Bowls– Take the leftovers from Tuesday for a make your own burrito bowl fun family dinner! You can make them super healthy with the cauliflower rice in the link, or just serve them with traditional rice, beans and all of the toppings. Serve with a side of chips and this super easy and SUPER delicious homemade salsa!
- Friday: Loaded Potato Soup– This is the perfect meatless meal! You can make it in the Instant Pot (first link) or make Potato Soup in the crock pot. Both have great results! This meal is delicious and hearty, but if you need a little extra something you could add a side salad or some crusty bread.
- BONUS- STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD WITH POPPY SEED DRESSING– Long name, but this salad is just too good to not mention! It is perfect to prep for lunches, and if you add grilled meat it becomes even heartier! It is also a huge hit if you are going to a brunch, potluck, or BBQ over the weekend and need to bring a dish to share. I just love making this salad all through the spring and summer!