Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Crock Pot BBQ Chicken – This isn’t your average crock pot BBQ Chicken. It is rich, tangy, creamy and DELICIOUS! Plus making a big slow cooker full of this BBQ Chicken is perfect for using throughout the week. For Monday, keep life simple and serve these as sandwiches with smashed potatoes and a this killer (but so easy) Broccoli Salad with Bacon. You can pack the Broccoli Salad up for lunches throughout the week if you have leftovers!
- Tuesday: Baked Chicken Fajitas– This classic is light, healthy, packed with flavor and perfect for a busy Taco Tuesday dinner! You can serve this with tortillas and traditional fajita toppings, or if you want to go lighter, I recommend doing a burrito bowl style dinner with cauliflower rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, lettuce, and of course the chicken fajitas!
- Wednesday: Philly Cheesesteak Soup from The Cookie Rookie- Becky has the best soup recipes, and this one seems perfect for a mid-week winter day! You can serve it in a bread bowl as she recommends, or just do it in a regular bowl with a side salad to keep it lighter.
- Thursday: BBQ Chicken Enchiladas– This is one of my favorite dinners! It is an unusual combo, but so incredibly delicious! You can finish off the leftovers from Monday to make it up and have your fridge cleared out for grocery shopping this weekend. WIN!
- Friday: Chicken & Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner– This is a quick, easy and healthy recipe I featured on Instagram today. It is perfect for Friday because it is quick to put together and can be scaled easily to feed a crowd if one shows up! You can serve this with garlic bread and a side salad with this easy homemade balsamic dressing for an amazingly filling meal.
- BONUS- With many of us concentrating on our healthy in the new year and with spring right around the corner, my favorite tip for eating healthy is making homemade salad dressing! If you have never tried it, it is SO EASY. The best part though is that homemade dressings are so incredibly delicious and make eating salad something you look forward to doing! I like to keep 2-3 flavors in the fridge at any time so it encourages me to eat salad for lunch and it makes it super quick and easy to serve salad as a side with dinner. Even my kids will gobble down salad with the right dressing! Here are a couple of my favorite recipes for you to try out: