Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
With so much scrumptious holiday food in the mix over the last week and in the near future, we are keeping it light and simple this week by using recipes with simple, delicious ingredients and repurposing the leftovers into some new meals later in the week! Enjoy friends!
- Monday: Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken– Serve simply over rice, or cauliflower rice to keep it low carb. You can drizzle with extra ranch dressing and top with green onions or bacon crumbles for an extra treat! Pair it with a side salad (try this homemade Italian Dressing or some extra Homemade Ranch) or some 10 minute sautéed green beans for a well rounded meal!
- Tuesday: Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs– These are great served with mashed potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli slaw.
- Wednesday: Ranch Chicken Tacos– Use up your leftover chicken from Monday with this easy family friendly recipe!
- Thursday: Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken– This dinner is light and delicious! You can serve it with pasta, zoodles, or some easy garlic sautéed spinach.
- Friday: Baked BBQ Meatball Hoagies- Grab the meatballs from Tuesday and stuff them into hoagie rolls. Place them all on a baking sheet or large casserole dish and cover with provolone cheese. Bake at 375˚F until heated through and cheese is melted. Break out the salad dressing you made on Monday, and pair it with a salad!
- BONUS- When you are making Christmas cookies you MUST try these super Soft Sugar Cookies with my favorite Sugar Cookie Frosting! These are probably fighting for the #1 loved cookie in my heart!
Leave a Comment