Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Creamy Pesto Caesar Pasta– This recipe takes the cake for my favorite new summer recipe. It is quick, easy and filled with light and refreshing flavors. With only 6 ingredients, 1 bowl, and 15 minutes you can have this DELICIOUS meal on the table. (This pasta is the BEST for making it!)
- Optional Protein:
- Baked Chicken Cutlets – These are fast, light and you can chop them up and serve it right on top.
- Rotisserie Chicken- To make it extra quick, grab a rotisserie chicken. Pull and chop or shred into bite sized pieces. Serve on top or mix into the
- Main Dish: Chicken Burrito Skillet– This all in one dinner is a favorite because everyone in the family can agree it is delicious. Perfect for picky eaters, you can serve it up in a number of ways to make it any way your kids like.
- Serving ideas:
- Main Dish: Tuscan Pot Roast– This is not the same old boring crock pot pot roast. This tender, juicy pot roast gets RAVE reviews. The perfect comforting meal you can feel great about.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – Chicken and ham married in the most amazing (and amazingly easy to make) sauce. This dinner is one of the best!
- Main Dish: Easy Pot Roast Patty Melts- Using the leftovers from Pile the leftover Tuscan Pot Roast between 2 slices of bread and add cheese (my favorite is mozzarella) then butter each side and grill over medium heat until golden.
- Fruit Salad- Fresh, simple, and delicious.
- Dessert – Boston Cream Pie– Cold desserts are made for hot summer days!
- Party Meatballs- I love that these because they can pull double duty for lunches throughout the week.