Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
I am super excited about so many of the new recipes I have been creating lately. So many of you have told me that you love when I give you ways to reuse or “makeover” the leftovers from one meal later in the week, so I have been incorporating many more of those types of meals into what I am sharing. This week has one of my recent favorites and is just PACKED with delicious and EASY dinner ideas!
- Monday: Creamy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken– Make these as sandwiches and pair it with a side salad and corn on the cob for a super easy and kid friendly classic dinner to kick off the week. You can make it low carb by serving them as lettuce wraps instead.
- Tuesday: Skillet Lasagna from Lil Luna– Just as delicious as lasagna, but so much easier! I can’t wait to make this!
- Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Enchiladas– Pull out those leftovers from Monday because these enchiladas are what dreams are made of! So quick and easy since you use leftovers, but totally packed with flavor and you wouldn’t even know this was made from leftovers!
- Thursday: Tomato Basil Soup– This is one of my favorites and since I made it on a whim last week, I knew I needed to add it to the meal plan. It is the perfect light spring dinner! You can also get a crock pot Tomato Basil Soup here and an Instant Pot Tomato Basil soup here.
- Friday: Shredded Chicken Sliders– I love this recipe because 1. It’s delicious, and 2. You can use up any leftover chicken you have in your fridge before the weekend, or if you don’t have any you just grab a rotisserie chicken to make this dinner in minutes!
- BONUS- Throw these apple muffins on the menu for breakfast this week. They get RAVE reviews from everyone who tries them!
Happy Cooking (and more importantly, Happy Eating!)