My kids love ranch and they love chicken so I created these Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders for the whole family to enjoy. These are packed full of delicious ranch flavor and super crispy chicken. You will not be disappointed when you try these and you will find your kids asking or more.
Easy Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders
We love chicken in our house especially crispy chicken tenders. There are a few things that I love about a good chicken tender….. how crispy they are, tender chicken insides, and good flavors.
I wanted to make a healthier version of the everyday fried chicken tenders and this one meets all of those qualities. After a few failed attempts, I finally found the right mixture of ingredients.
What to serve with Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders
Ranch chicken tenders have pretty classic flavors so they go with just about anything. These are a few of our favorite “classic” and low carb sides:
Classic Side Dishes
Healthy Side Dishes
Tips and Tricks for Making Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders
I am going to walk you through a few of my best tips and tricks for getting them absolutely perfect.
Here are a few tips to keeping your chicken tender.
- Always cook your chicken from room temperature. Never from frozen to oven. If your chicken is frozen allow it to thaw before cooking it.
- Make sure to not over cook your chicken. If you overcook your chicken it will become chewy and dry.
- Make sure you follow the proper steps to get the breading to stick.
- Dredge in flour
- Wet with eggs
- Cover with breading mixture
- Chicken tenders are smaller and will cook quicker than chicken breast
- Cook these for 10-12 minutes max
- These do not freeze well but you can keep them in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. They will not be as crispy if you re-heat them.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
I really hope that you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
If you do get a chance to try it, I would love it if you let me know! Not only does it make my day, but it also helps my website when you leave a review!
You can leave me a comment below, or if you post a picture on Instagram, make sure to tag me @easyfamilyrecipes so that I can see what you are cooking up! It makes my day to see others enjoying the recipes that I share!
Oh and before you go!… If you need a regular rotation of recipe inspiration like me, make sure to sign up to get our emails! I send out my new favorites, the recipes my family has been devouring, and some of the best tried and true recipes. It is easy and free of course! You can click here to sign up.
Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Ranch Baked Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup flour all purpose
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs unseasoned
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning (or one envelope)
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan, and ranch seasoning together in a shallow dish and set aside. Place the flour and eggs each in their own shallow dish.
- Dredge each chicken tenderloin in flour to coat, then place it in the egg mixture to wet the flour, and finally, coat it in the bread crumb mixture on all sides. Place each chicken tender on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Once all tenders are coated, discard any extra flour, eggs, or breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 400 on the lower oven rack for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately or place chicken tenders on a wire cooling rack until you are ready to serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)