Greek Chicken Wraps are LOADED with flavor and perfectly delicious. These wraps are bursting with MEDITERRANEAN foods like hummus, tzatiki sauce, feta, pepperoncinis, feta and so much more. These wraps are so easy to make and perfect for entertaining. Enjoy!
Delicious Greek Chicken Wraps
I love these wraps anytime of the time, but mostly they are perfect for lunch or dinner. These can be made for just a few people or a whole group to enjoy. I love these wraps because there are so many options for ingredients that you can customize them to anyone’s taste.
This recipe can be made with with a few different kinds of chicken. You can use greek chicken, crockpot greek chicken, rotisserie chicken or any other of your favorite chicken recipes. If you are looking to have a meat free meal, you can leave out the chicken.
If you haven’t tried Mediterranean food you need to give it a try. My family and I love all of these flavors and I know you will too.
Serving Ideas for Greek Chicken Wraps
This meal is so delicious you could eat it by itself but if you want to make it a well rounded meal, here are a few of my favorite sides to serve it with.
- Ranch Smashed Potatoes
- Fruit Salad
- Side Salad- Greens, tomatoes, feta, cucumber
- Roasted Vegetables
- Sautéed Spinach
- Rice- our favorite is Jasmine because it is full of flavor without adding any extra spices
Tip and Tricks for Greek Chicken Wraps
These wraps are super simple to make. I am going to run through an overview here and add some notes that might be helpful for you while making the dish. Make sure to get the FULL recipe at the bottom.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Then add a layer of tzatziki and chili sauce if desired.
- Lavash bread is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market. If you can’t find lavash, you can use a pita pocket or a tortilla style wrap.
- Add chicken, falafel, and all the veggies and cheese you want.
- I smash them as I add them so they aren’t so bulky
- Roll the wrap up and then wrap the entire thing tightly in foil.
- To eat peel back the foil from the top and dig in. Enjoy!
FAQ’s for Greek Chicken Wraps
How do I store the leftovers?
The leftovers for this recipe can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days in the refrigerator. I would store everything separately and assemble the wrap when you are ready to eat. Otherwise the wrap may get soggy.
If I do not have chicken, what other meat can I use?
You can use any meat you have on hand. I think the best meat would be leftover steak or roast, turkey, or any lunch meat you like.
I hope you get a chance to make these Greek Chicken Wraps for family .
If you do get a chance to try it, I would love it if you let me know! You can leave me a comment below, or if you post a picture on Instagram, make sure to tag me @easyfamilyrecipes so that I can see what you are cooking up! It makes my day to see others enjoying the recipes that I share!
Oh and before you go!… If you need a regular rotation of recipe inspiration like me, make sure to sign up to get our emails! I send out my new favorites, the recipes my family has been devouring, and some of the best tried and true recipes. It is easy and free of course! You can click here to sign up.
Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Greek Chicken Wraps
- 2 lavash bread
- 1 cup chicken cooked and cubed
- 4 tbsp hummus garlic or original
- 4 tbsp tzatziki
- 2 falafel smashed
- lettuce washed and chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the lavash bread. Add a thin layer of tzatziki on top. Add chili sauce to desired level of spice.
- Add meat and falafel in vertical lines onto the lavash.
- Top with veggies and cheese as desired.
- Roll from one side to the other tightly so the lines of toppings run vertically down the wrap. Then tightly wrap the entire thing in foil.
- To eat, peel the foil from the top and continue to peel as you eat. Enjoy!
- Try my home made tzatziki sauce
- Lavash is a large flat rectangular Mediterranean bread you will often find in the bakery section at the super market.
- Hummus and Tzatziki can be found in the refrigerated section at most grocery stores.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)