Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Bruschetta Chicken– This is the perfect quick and easy meal for Monday. It is packed full of wholesome goodness and has tons of flavor with only a few ingredients and one dish. You can serve it with pasta, these garlic mashed potatoes or sautéed green beans. Leftovers will reheat well for lunches throughout the week.
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesday! You won’t believe how EASY this homemade taco meat is, and man is it delicious! You can serve the tacos traditionally in a crunchy shell or put it on soft flour or corn tortillas, or set up a taco bar and let everyone choose their own. Save up your meat (or make some extra!) because we are using the leftovers on Thursday!
- Wednesday: You aren’t going to want to miss this Fool proof Beef Tenderloin from Lydi Out Loud. It makes “fancy food” super easy to make! I would serve this with a side salad and some garlic smashed potatoes.
- Thursday: Mexican Stuffed peppers- Take the leftover taco meat and mix it with back beans and corn. Stuff the mixture into bell peppers (cut off the tops and trim out the ribs and seeds) and top with cheese. Arrange the peppers in a casserole dish and pour 1 cup of chicken or vegetable broth in the bottom of the dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until the peppers are tender and everything is heated through.
- Friday: Loaded Potato Soup– This is an easy crock pot recipe to keep things simple on Friday. You can get fun and make this a really hearty meal by loading up on topping options for everyone to pick from! There are tons of ideas in the post.
- Bonus!!! I am OBSESSED with this layered Greek Dip! It is such a delicious dish to bring to a party or have for munching over the weekend.
Leave a Comment