Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken– This super simple meal is perfect for Monday because you can get it on the table fast, the leftovers are super versatile, to make easy lunches and dinners throughout the rest of the week. For today, you can serve this on toasted buns with your choice of cheese (blue or cheddar are my favs) lettuce and tomato. If you want to keep it lighter, use a lettuce wrap or stuff it in an avocado. For the side, I like to keep the theme and do carrot and celery sticks with ranch or gorgonzola dressing. If you want a starch, add some smashed potatoes or potato chips.
- Tuesday:Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps– Light and healthy, these are super delicious! You can offer the kids tortillas for theirs if they aren’t into lettuce, but we love it! You can serve these with a side of chips and salsa, or for a healthy option, do some pepper nachos, with mini peppers, split and sprinkled with cheese, then baked for 10 minutes. Drizzle salsa/sour cream/guacamole on top to finish it off.
- Wednesday: Bruschetta Chicken– I love this Italian inspired dinner because it is fresh, simple, and can be made in just one dish! I love to pair it with some crusty bread (with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping) and a nice green salad.
- Thursday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza- Take the leftover buffalo chicken and pick up a pizza crust at the store. Spread the crust with ranch dressing, sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Add dollops of the Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken from Monday. Top with thinly sliced onion and blue cheese if desired. Bake as directed. When it is done garnish with sliced green onions, and an extra drizzle of buffalo sauce.
- Friday: Garlic Steak Bites– These are a family favorite and the BEST way to start the weekend! Serve this super easy dinner with a Wedge Salad, and a baked potato.
- BONUS: Cajun Chicken Dip– If you haven’t tried this dip, find an excuse to have some friends over asap so you can indulge in this delicious appetizer! It is filled with flavor and super filling so it is also perfect for a potluck or neighborhood barbecue!
Leave a Comment