Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Loaded Baked Potato Soup – This is one of my most popular recipes, and not only is is super easy, but also extra delicious! You can make this in your crock pot and then serve it with simple and classic toppings like sour cream, cheddar, bacon and chives. Or you can get a bit more adventurous and make it even heartier by topping it with buffalo chicken, chili, or broccoli florets.
- Tuesday: Cheesy Taco Skillet – This one dish skillet is the perfect easy Taco Tuesday mash-up. I am already getting so many messages from readers telling me how much they enjoyed it. One of their favorite things, and mine, is that it is the ultimate flex-meal. This means you can make it in minutes then serve it flexibly to meet everyone’s dietary needs and preferences. So for example, I ate mine in a bowl while my kids had theirs in a tortilla and my husband ate his with chips. It is one meal but could be eaten 3 different ways without any extra effort! You can serve this with a side of black beans and rice.
- Wednesday: Crock pot Creamy BBQ Chicken– Breaking out the crock pot again for this simple meal! I suggest using it for sandwiches (or lettuce wraps for a lighter option) tonight with a side of this classic cucumber tomato salad. We will do another meal with the leftovers on Friday!
- Thursday: Cowboy Chicken– This dish has all the deliciousness of Cowboy Caviar piled high atop tender chicken breast. This one dish meal is perfect mid-week, and goes well with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, zoodles, or just a simple bed of rice.
- Friday: BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes– This is the perfect easy meal to help use up leftovers from Wednesday. It is hearty and filling and also a lot of fun for the family to all get to pick their own toppings to make their BBQ stuffed potatoes their way! Serve this with a simple side salad with ranch or balsamic dressing.
- BONUS- I have been thinking about these Peanut Butter Swirl Bars all week long! If you haven’t tried them yet, they are SO EASY to make and just take everyday pantry kind of ingredients. If you have a few extra minutes this week, these are well worth your time!