Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Slow Cooker Thai Chicken – I like to serve this over rice (or cauliflower rice for a lighter option) and drizzle teriyaki glaze and this spicy asian mayo over the top. If you really want to dress it up, you can top it with some finely chopped cabbage and crushed peanuts too!
- Tuesday: Loaded Cauliflower Soup– One of my goals for the year is to incorporate more meatless meals. This is one of my favorite soups because even though it is meatless, it is so good, and so filling, that you don’t feel that you are missing anything! And if you have some in your family that don’t believe in meatless, you can add just about as much bacon on top as will make them happy 🙂 You can also find this Cauliflower Soup in a crock pot recipe here!
- Wednesday: Honey Mustard Chicken– This is the dinner we had last week and it was so good, we are having it again this week! I shared it with you in my email, but if you missed it, here is the recap: THIS IS THE BEST CHICKEN EVER! Ok? Really though, even my kids were picking the bits out of the bottom of the pan because they enjoyed it so much. I plan to serve this with Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Green Beans.
- Thursday: Italian Meatballs (with spaghetti or spaghetti squash!) – This recipe from my friend Lisa, is the perfect way to round out the week. I would pair this with a salad with my Homemade Italian Dressing (Have I mentioned how addicted to this stuff I am?!)
- Friday: Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps- Take that leftover chicken from Wednesday and chop it up! Grab an oversized tortilla or some Lavash bread and layer on a drizzle of honey mustard, slices of the leftover chicken with toppings, chopped lettuce, and cherry tomatoes cut in half. Roll the wrap up and wrap in foil. If you want a heartier meal, add rice or quinoa to the wrap.
- BONUS- Add this Broccoli Salad with Bacon to your list of things to make this week. Pair it with a meal as a side, or make it lunch, or add protein like grilled chicken or steak bites and make it the main course. This is SO EASY to make from scratch, has only a few ingredients, keeps well in the fridge all week long, and is REALLY REALLY delicious!!
Leave a Comment