Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
We are super busy this coming week with all sorts of Thanksgiving activities for the kids. With that in mind, this next weeks meal plan gives you lots of meals that can pull double duty for easy dinner, lunches and breakfasts throughout the week!
- Monday: This Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is a creamy, dreamy, one dish wonder! Make a little extra so you can reuse this for another meal later this week! Serve this with sauteed green beans and a side salad with homemade Italian dressing!
- Tuesday: These Taco Zucchini Boats are so good that your kids won’t even complain about eating their veggies!
- Wednesday: Garlic Chicken Stuffed Baked Potatoes- You know you are going to be getting ready for Turkey day tomorrow, so make tonight easy by using the leftovers of the garlic parmesan chicken! Cut open fresh hot baked potatoes and stuff a generous amount of leftover chopped Garlic Parmesan Chicken inside with some steamed broccoli. Top with Mozzarella cheese and broil until the cheese is melted. Top with a. dollop of sour cream and some fresh chives and bacon and enjoy!
- Thursday: THANKSGIVING! Make sure and try out my always tender, moist & delicious Fail Proof Roasted Turkey, (or this Turkey Breast for a small crowd), and my Thanksgiving sides favorite sides Jiffy Corn Casserole, Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes (or Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes) and 3 ingredient Cranberry Sauce! I also love to make these cranberry muffins early in the day and munch on them all day long!
- Friday: Thankgiving Paninis! I look forward to these all year! Slather leftover cranberry sauce on one side of each piece of bread. Pile on sliced turkey, stuffing, and add cheese if desired (my favorite is Brie!) Butter the outsides of the sandwich and use a panini press, or just grill each side in a skillet until golden brown.
- Saturday– If you still have turkey (happens to me all the time!) shred it up today and use it to make one of these popular chicken salads (turkey is a perfect sub for chicken) Loaded Chicken Salad, Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad, Ranch Chicken Salad. You can now use this for easy lunches the next few day and get that turkey all eaten up!
- BONUS- If you are doing a special holiday breakfast, try these super popular breakfast casseroles- Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Hash brown Breakfast Casserole – Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole!