Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
We are slowly getting back to routine after sick kids have been rocking our world since school started! This week’s meal plan you won’t want to miss! It has you covered whether you are under the weather or feeling good as can be! And it includes one of my newest recipes made to batch cook and use the meal again later in the week!
- Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup– Whether you are sick or not, make up a big pot of this because people often tell me how crazy delicious it is and that they just can’t stop eating it! If you want to keep eating it all week, you can cook the noodles separately then add them in just before serving so they don’t get soggy in the fridge!
- Tuesday: The BEST Taco meat! Use it on shells or as lettuce wraps for a low carb option. You might want to double the recipe so you will have plenty to use in the recipe on Friday!
- Wednesday: Mushroom Salisbury Steak– Comfort food at it’s best and since it can be made in 30 minutes it is easy enough to make for a weeknight! My good friend Holly hit it out of the part with this one.
- Thursday: Mexican Stuffed peppers– Makeover the leftover taco meat with my newest recipe. It is SO easy and SO delicious!
- Friday: Pizza Night! Make this BBQ Chicken Pizza with a crust you buy at the store or a homemade version. This is one of my kids ALL TIME FAVORITES!
- BONUS- If you need to take a treat with you, make these Cornflake Cookies. They sound weird, but trust me, they are HEAVEN!