Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
I am super excited about so many of the new recipes I have been creating lately. So many of you have told me that you love when I give you ways to reuse or “makeover” the leftovers from one meal later in the week, so I have been incorporating many more of those types of meals into what I am sharing. This week has one of my recent favorites and is just PACKED with delicious and EASY dinner ideas!
- Monday: Creamy Greek Chicken– Serve it pita-style with tzatziki and chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onion. For #lowcarb use lettuce wraps
- Tuesday:Taco Salads- Make up a big batch of taco meat and put out all the toppings and let everyone make their own salad.
- Wednesday:Hummus Bowls- Spread hummus in the bottom of a bowl. Top with with leftover Greek Chicken from Monday, feta, grape tomatoes, olives, and greek yogurt, or your choice of toppings.
- Thursday:Ranch Chicken Bites– These are like healthy chicken nuggets and they are TO DIE FOR!
- Friday: Use the leftover taco meat from Tuesday to make Pepper Nachos! Cut bell peppers in quarters and deseed. Lay the peppers on a cookie sheet and pile with taco meat, cheese, black beans, corn, and all of your favorite nacho toppings. Bake at 400˚F for 14-18 min or until the cheese melts and everything is heated through. Top with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
- BONUS- If you love breakfast you might just go bonkers for this new LOADED Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole recipe! You can also use it for meal prep and put it in the fridge or freezer to have quick and delicious breakfasts all week!
Enjoy the week and enjoy the food! Until next week friends!
Leave a Comment