Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Creamy Garlic Chicken– Not only did my son ask for 3 servings of this, but I hid the leftovers so I would be the one to get to eat them! Make sure not to eat those leftovers too soon because we will use them later in the week. Bonus- This is a super low carb recipe. Serve this with a side salad or roasted asparagus.☛☛☛Pin Creamy Garlic Chicken recipe here!
- Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup– This version makes it easy by using rotisserie chicken and might be the best you have ever had! Feeds a crowd, or gives you enough leftovers to pack for yummy lunches this week. Use a thermos to pack it in the morning and keep it warm until lunch for you or the kids.☛☛☛Pin Chicken Noodle Soup recipe for later here!
- Wednesday: Garlic Chicken Shells- Use the leftovers from Monday! Chop up the chicken then mix, then steam some broccoli and chop it up too. Mix the garlic chicken with the broccoli and stuff it inside larger pasta shells. Top with red or white pasta sauce, a handful of extra mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until everything is heated through and the edges are bubbly.
- Thursday: Honey Herb Pork Tenderloin from @thecookierookie- She says this is a restaurant quality meal you won’t believe you made at home because it is so easy! You can serve this with mashed potatoes and easy garlic green beans.☛☛☛Pin Honey Herb Pork Tenderloin Here. Pin Creamy Mashed Potatoes here. Pin Garlic Green Beans here.
- Friday: Burgers! I like to keep them in the freezer for busy nights. If it is nice outside you can throw them on the grill, and if not, just cook them up on the skillet. For a real treat, top them with my to-die-for Pimento cheese! Serve them on buns, or break up the patty and serve it as a salad or lettuce wrap for a low carb option. Serve them with my garlic smashed potatoes or ranch smashed potatoes for the best dinner!☛☛☛Pin Pimento Cheese here. Pin Ranch Smashed Potatoes here. Pin Garlic Smashed Potatoes here.
- Bonus!!! Sun Dried Tomato Wraps If you need a super lunch idea or a really awesome looking appetizer that took you almost no time, these Sun Dried Tomato Wraps are killer! They look so fancy and taste so good, but are so easy to make!☛☛☛Pin Sun Dried Tomato Wraps here.
I added options for pins this week as something new. Does that help you? Do you use Pinterest to organize your recipes? Let me know what you think of this week’s meal plan and what you would love to see in upcoming weeks.