Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup– Serve with tons of topping options for a fun family night! I like to add some veggie and meat topping options like chopped broccoli, bacon, ham, cauliflower, etc. to make this a very hearty meal that doesn’t need additional side. If you keep the soup in the crock pot and put lots of topping options out it can make a really fun family night! If you are low carb, you can make this Crock Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup instead!
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker Taco Chicken– Serve as burrito bowls and save the leftovers for Friday’s meal. Topping options include: rice, lettuce, tomatoes, black beans, corn, pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and whatever else you can dream up!
- Wednesday: Italian Meatball Sliders from Domestic Superhero – Serve with a side salad or veggies and ranch dip (my kids prefer that over salad.)
- Thursday: Creamy Artichoke Chicken– I love to serve this with mashed potatoes and easy garlic green beans.
- Friday: Loaded Chicken Nachos (with leftovers from Tuesday!)- For a healthier options use bell pepper as “chips”
- Bonus!!! Find some time to make these super easy peanut butter swirl bars one day this week. They are super quick to make and a huge hit at our house.
Enjoy the meals this week. Please let me know if you have other requests for dishes you would like to see included on the meal plan in the coming weeks!