Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Cajun Chicken Skillet– One of our recent favorites, serve this chicken skillet with mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans. Save the leftovers to make another killer meal on Thursday!
- Tuesday: Chicken Ranch Tacos– Taco Tuesday never tasted so good as with this flavor combo! Serve the tacos with black beans and rice for a super filling meal!
- Wednesday: Pineapple Teriyaki Meatballs– This easy crock pot meal is perfect for hump day! It is the perfect combo of sweet and savory. I like to serve these over rice, and if you want a little something extra you can make some stir dried veggies.
- Thursday: Cajun Chicken Stuffed Avocados- Take the leftovers from Monday (or even cook up another skillet!) and chop the chicken into very small pieces. You can then mix it with the peppers and green onions from the dish and pile it right inside a ripe avocado half, hot or cold. If you like it creamy, mix about 1 cup of chicken with 1 tbsp mayonnaise then stuff the avocado with it.
- Friday: Burgers & Broccoli Cauliflower Salad– Depending on the weather you can grill burgers, or just do them in a pan on the stove. Serve them with this delicious broccoli cauliflower salad. It is so tasty, healthy and gives you that crunch you crave with a burger! If you need another side, baked beans or cut up watermelon are always some of my go-to’s for burger night.
- BONUS- Steakhouse Worthy Wedge Salad– This salad is so easy to make just like you would order at your favorite steakhouse! The secret is the homemade gorgonzola dressing. It sounds fancy but is really easy as can be!
Leave a Comment