Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Skillet Ranch Chicken– This is probably my #1 go to recipe when I need a quick and easy meal. This recipe can literally go from the fridge to the table in as little as 15 minutes if you are on it! Plus, it has that chicken nugget vibe going on so the kids love it, but it is not breaded, or fried, so it is super healthy and packed with flavor for the adult eaters! I like to serve this dish with a variety of things depending on how much time I have. It pairs well with everything from a simple salad (try the new balsamic dressing I just posted! SO GOOD!) to mashed potatoes, rice, or roasted veggies! Save the leftovers for Thursday!
- Tuesday: Chicken Fajita Soup– I LOVE this soup! It is another super healthy recipe packed with lean protein and veggies, but doesn’t taste “healthy” since the soup is extra velvety and it is so packed with flavor! My favorite way to serve this is with a spoonful of sour cream stirred in. We also like to have tortilla chips with it, although it would also be good with tortillas (flour or corn) to dip!
- Wednesday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops from Lil Luna- This is a simple crowd pleaser from my friend Kristyn! These would pair well with smashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, or broccoli salad!
- Thursday: BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad- Use the leftovers from Monday to make this salad, so good that even kids devour it! Chop romaine or iceberg lettuce, then add corn, black beans, tomatoes (or pico de gallo), chopped cilantro, and lots of the ranch chicken from Monday. Drizzle the salad with ranch dressing and BBQ sauce and toss until everything is well mixed and coated with dressing. Crunch tortilla chips for the top. This hearty salad is a meal in itself. You shouldn’t need any extra sides! Enjoy!
- Friday: Loaded Greek Wraps– You can make these with chicken or falafel for a meatless option. Trader Joes sells falafel mix as well as frozen pre-made falafel. You can also look for it in your local grocer but it can be hit or miss depending on the store. We love to do these as a “make your own” bar and let the kids get involved in the meal. It is also great for company since these are customizable to the max, and the assembling makes kind of a fun activity! We like to serve these with pita chips and hummus or air fryer french fries with salt, pepper and crumbled feta.
- BONUS- Cajun Chicken Dip– Okay people, if you are watching football this weekend. This dip is where it is AT! It is so good and so easy to whip up. The challenge here my friends, is just not eating the whole dish all by yourself! No tips on that because I haven’t yet masted that myself. You can use tortilla chips, pita chips, veggies, baguettes, pita bread, or plantains to dip, so there are lots of options!