Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Monday: Crock Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup – I keep having friends message me that they made this and is a new favorite! It has so much flavor and is so easy. Plus when you make soup at the beginning of the week you can use the leftovers for lunches throughout the week. If you need an Instant Pot recipe check this Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup recipe!
- Tuesday: Creamy Cajun Chicken– This was so good we made it twice in one week! It is a great one dish meal for a busy night. Make it today and save the leftovers for another dinner later this week.
- Wednesday: Italian Stuffed Peppers– This easy recipe can be made earlier in the day or week then cooked when you are ready to serve if you need to save time. So make it Wednesday or move this dish to your busiest night of the week!
- Thursday: Cajun Chicken Quesadillas- Chop or shred your leftovers from the Cajun Chicken and then add it in a tortilla with bell pepper, onion, and some cheddar cheese. You can also add additional veggies as you like! Grill each side with a little butter until golden, then slice and serve with sour cream.
- Friday: Keep it simple with Burgers paired with my ranch smashed potatoes! These potatoes are so good I have trouble eating them any other way now!
- BONUS- Make a batch of this Creamy Homemade Italian Dressing and keep it in the fridge to use for salads all week. You could serve a side salad with this dressing with any or all of the meals this week. My kids obsess over dipping carrots in this as a dip for a snack too!