Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: Stir Fry Sauce – This easy stir fry sauce recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen! Use the stir fry sauce to make a delicious Ground Turkey Stir Fry for dinner and everyone’s mouths will be watering! You can also use a different protein – I suggest 2 pounds for 1 full stir fry sauce recipe.
- To make a ground turkey stir fry follow these instructions – Heat a tbsp of oil in a large skillet or wok, then add 2 lbs of ground turkey to the skillet. Cook the turkey until it’s browned and cooked through. Once the ground turkey is cooked, remove it from the skillet and set it aside. Add your choice of veggies to the skillet and cook until they are crisp-tender. You can use bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, snap peas, mushrooms, or any others you prefer.
- Return the cooked ground turkey to the skillet with the vegetables. Pour your stir fry sauce over the turkey and veggies, until evenly coated. Stir everything together and cook for a few more minutes until the sauce is heated through and has thickened slightly.
- Side Dish:
- Sriracha Coleslaw – I love to make this easy salad in advance. I enjoy this salad so much that sometimes I will even double the recipe to have leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Sautéed Green Beans – Adding a splash of soy sauce, chili sauce, or garlic makes this a perfect side.
- Ham Fried Rice – You can’t go wrong with this classic side dish.
- Rice– We also serve the stir fry over Jasmine rice. You could also do cauliflower rice to keep it lighter.
- Main Dish: 15 Minute Pork Fajitas— These are a tasty option when craving some delicious Tex-Mex food but you don’t have time for something complicated.
- Side Dish:
- Crockpot Black Beans – These are a family favorite
- Mexican Street Corn Casserole – This is a HUGE reader favorite. If you haven’t tried it, do it!
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch dressing – We drizzle this on all fajitas. If we don’t have any, my kids get so upset. It is a must in our house!
- Main Dish: BLT Chicken Skillet — All you need is 30 minutes for juicy pan-seared chicken topped with tomato, lettuce, crispy bacon, and Ranch dressing. It’s quick, versatile, and so tasty!
- Side Dish:
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad – Stay on the low-carb train with this simple broccoli cauliflower salad. It’s light, healthy, and loaded with perfect flavors and textures.
- Hashbrown Casserole– This cheesy dish is a family favorite!
- Ranch Dressing – Once you make this, you may not ever buy store bought again!
- Main Dish: Supreme Pizza Chicken Bake — This Pizza Chicken Bake is LOADED with all of the flavors you love from supreme pizza but layered on top of tender shredded chicken in just one dish for an easy and wholesome week night meal. *MAKE OR SAVE extra chicken for leftovers!*
- Side Dish:
- Sauteed Spinach
- Side Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing
- Main dish: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad—Busy sports night? This can be made in as little as 15-20 minutes, and eaten at the table or just as easily packed for when you are on the go.
- Perfect Baked Chicken Breast — If you didn’t have extra chicken from last nights meal, try this chicken. It’s super easy and you can’t mess it up.
- Garlic Cheesy Bread — Garlic Cheese Bread is the perfect mixture of butter, garlic, herbs and a delicious mix of cheese.
- Dessert — Peanut Butter Cookies —These are the best chewy peanut butter cookies that are foolproof…try to convince me otherwise!
- Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups – I am on a serious buffalo flavor kick! You can’t go wrong with these for a snack, or a quick party food! They are quick to make and can be easily scaled to feed a crowd with these universally loved flavors.
Leave a Comment