Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
Okay friends. We are officially in the thick of it! All of the holiday goodness…. and craziness. It can be stressful, but I have to tell you, I just love it! But since it isn’t super acceptable to cookies for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, I came up with a few other options for you this week.
- Monday: Baked Chicken Marsala– This is a restaurant favorite of ours, and this recipe makes it so easy baking all of the delicious flavors together in one dish. I like to serve it with these Instant Pot mashed potatoes, and easy sauteed green beans.
- Tuesday: Meatball Soup– This meatball soup from my friend Holly is a great meal to cook a batch and then save leftovers for lunches throughout the week to save time! Serve it with some crusty garlic bread.
- Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole– This is the perfect comfort food for these cold and dreary winter days! Plus it is going to make an awesome dinner on Friday with the leftovers! I like to serve this with rice or cauliflower rice.
- Thursday: Ranch Chicken Bites– This is one of my go to meals we usually end up eating several times a month because everyone loves it so much. You can serve it as is with a side of steamed broccoli, or put these in tortillas with your favorite toppings and eat as a wrap.
- Friday: Chicken Broccoli Cheese Baked Potatoes – Use up your leftovers from Wednesday for an easy and fun Friday meal. This all in one doesn’t even need a side, but if you want something extra, add a salad with this homemade ranch dressing.
- BONUS- New this week are two of my most favorite cookie recipes! Add them to your weekend fun! You can find the Chocolate No Bake Cookies here and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe here!
Leave a Comment