Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Crockpot Spaghetti Meat Sauce– Hello easiest recipe ever! This spaghetti sauce is warm and cozy, and all you have to do to make it is dump the ingredients in a slow cooker and let it do its thing. I especially love to make a big batch so that I can freeze some for an easy dinner another night.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: – Teriyaki Chicken Bites– This recipe is inspired by our love of mall teriyaki chicken! Those tender bites of chicken that are coated in the sweet teriyaki glaze makes for a delicious meal- but even better- this can take less than 20 minutes from fridge to fork!!
- Side Dish:
- Asian Cucumber Salad– This is one of my favorite easy salad recipes!
- Rice– I like jasmine rice, but you can use your favorite rice or grain
- Main Dish: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole– This easy chicken bake has all the flavor of traditional chicken cordon bleu, with NONE of the work! It takes just minutes of prep and bakes hands off for the easiest weeknight dinner. It has been a reader favorite for a long time… See what others had to say:
“I try a lot of different recipes online and this is hands down one of the easiest and tastiest ones I’ve ever made!! WOWZERS!” -Tara C.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Italian Stuffed Peppers– You can make this recipe as directed… or use the leftover spaghetti sauce from Monday to short cut it! These make a great mid week meal and are packed with sneaky, and not so sneaky veggies.
- Mashed Potatoes – I love adding in mashed potatoes for a saucy meal because the potatoes make the perfect vehicle to get every drop of flavor into your mouth.
- Main dish: 7 Layer Taco Casserole– A big crowd pleaser, this casserole is layered with all the good stuff! It is heartier than a dip, making it perfect for a fun Friday dinner the whole family will enjoy.
- Dessert – Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies– If you want the softest chocolate chip cookies of all time, this is for YOU! These cookies are so flavorful and the texture is something REALLY special.
- Party Meatballs– These are a holiday gathering staple! Make these meatballs with just a couple ingredients and they can stay warm in the crockpot!