Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Green Chili Corn Chowder– Don’t sleep on this soup! It isn’t a traditional chowder, because there are no potatoes, BUT it is the most creamy, delicious, warm, cozy soup I have had in a long time. The sweetness of the corn and the tanginess of the green chilis make an unforgettable flavor match. The best part is that this dump and go recipe is almost effortless to make!
- Side Dish:
- Cheese quesadillas– I love making some simple cheese quesadilla triangles with this soup. They are perfect for dipping and super kid friendly!
- Main Dish: – Sun Dried Tomato Basil Chicken– This is the meal you make when your mother-in-law comes over because it is so good, your family may think it is take out from a restaurant! Don’t worry though, this recipe couldn’t be easier to make with just a few ingredients, a few steps and done in under 30 minutes!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Crockpot BBQ Brisket– This Texas style brisket is made super quick and easy in the crock pot and has been getting AMAZING reviews.
“I’ve make quite a few slow cooker briskets over the years, being from Texas and now living in London. This is by far the easiest and best recipe ever and it always turns out perfect!” -Danzi C.
“I was hesitant to try this as I am not much of a brisket fan, but let me tell you, this was darn good. Loved being able to throw it in the crock pot and leave it for the day!” – Colbi D.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Veggie Loaded Breakfast Casserole– Give this a try now with breakfast for dinner so you will know HOW DELICIOUS it is! Not your average breakfast casserole, this recipe is meat-free, but you won’t miss it with all of the flavor it packs in. I make it each year for our holiday party and it is the most requested recipe each time!
- Million Dollar Bacon – It is EVERY BIT as delicious as the name implies! You need to have this during the holidays at least once, but probably about a dozen times!
- Main dish: Brisket Tacos– A big crowd pleaser, this recipe is made easy using leftovers from Wednesday! Make these tacos as directed in the recipe, or customize them with whatever toppings your family loves!
- Dessert – Hot Chocolate Cookies– My kids are absolutely OBSESSED with these cookies! They are flavored with hot cocoa mix and absolutely perfect for the holidays.
- Million Dollar Dip– This dip can be made ahead and if you need something to take to a party, this recipe is ALWAYS a hit!