Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Quick Skillet Chicken Pot Pie– When I posted a pic of our family eating this on Instagram, I probably got 100 messages asking for the recipe! It is the coziest meal, and making a crustless version in the skillet makes it super fast and easy. It is absolutely delicious, but you don’t have to take my word for it, here’s what readers are saying “Delicious!!! So good my husband requested we eat this weekly!” – Rachel T.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: – Hearty Crockpot Beef Chili– Let the slow cooker do the work for this family favorite dinner! I love that there are lots of veggies packed in there, and the kids love to pile up their bowl of chili with cornbread and toppings. It is a big family win at our house!
- Side Dish:
- Quick Cornbread– Make this with or without the green chiles depending on your family preference!
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Diced avocado
- Main Dish: Baked Ziti (with ground turkey)– This classic favorite is lightened up by using ground turkey instead of ground beef! It is a warm hearty dinner and we always have leftovers to heat up for lunches the rest of the week. You can cut the recipe in half if you don’t want extras though.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes– make a super fast weeknight dinner by using leftovers from the chili you made Tuesday to stuff these baked potatoes! This meal is great because it is fast, family friendly, and can be customized to each persons personal preferences. I love that it is hearty, filling, and cozy all with just a few minutes of effort.
- Broccoli Salad with bacon – you can make this easy salad in advance!
- Main dish: Garlic Bread Pizza– This is a winning Friday dinner. not only is it simple, but everyone loves it and you can even make a fun activity where each person can do their own pizza toppings if you want a fun family night.
- Dessert – Cinnamon Glazed Butter Cookies– If you make one cookie this holiday season, make it this one! It melts in your mouth and has the most wonderful holiday flavor!
- Cold Spinach Feta Dip– This dip requires no cooking and is filled with amazing flavor!