Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Korean Beef Skillet– This is the perfect meal to change things up when you get bored with the same old dinners. I love to serve it up bowl style on rice with the cucumber salad right on top and then drizzle your favorite sauce over it. SO GOOD!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: – Fast Chicken Fajitas– This is one of my personal all-time favorite recipes and it comes together FAST. You can have this ready from fridge to fork in as little as 20 minutes if you are on it! Plus it is the absolute best left overs (I always make extra!) It is hard for me to pick the best sides, so I am going to give you a few and let you pick!
- Side Dish:
- Crockpot Black Beans – These are a family favorite
- Cilantro Lime Rice – especially love this rice for fajita bowls with leftovers.
- Mexican Street Corn Casserole– This is a HUGE reader favorite. If you haven’t tried it, do it!
- Creamy Jalapeno Ranch dressing– We drizzle this on all fajitas. If we are out the kids get mad. It is a must in our house.
- Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa– Perfect for chips or topping fajitas!
- Main Dish: Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken– This recipe has been one of the most popular on my site for years! It has so many raving reviews because the amount of delicious flavor with so little effort is incredible! If you haven’t tried this one, it is time! Or if you prefer the oven to the crockpot, you can find my Baked Tuscan Garlic Chicken here.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Chicken Fajita Nachos– This recipe uses leftovers from Tuesday for my kids absolute favorite dinner ever. Period. If it is nacho night, they all clean their plates. I actually think it is a big win too because they are eating more veggies in this meal (with no complaints) than they do in most other recipes!
- Main dish: Stuffed Biscuit Breakfast Bombs– We love these so much we are doing breakfast for dinner night with them. These are super easy to make, and perfect if your kids like to help you cook. You can pack them with all of your favorite breakfast foods and have that yummy breakfast explosion in every bite.
- Dessert – Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies– My all time favorite chocolate chip cookie! So many readers tell me it is their go to recipe now too!
- Mexican Spinach Dip– This warm, cheesy, dip can be made in minutes and it is SO GOOD!