Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Buffalo Chicken Rice Casserole– I could eat this all day!! This casserole is loaded with tender chicken and fluffy rice, all nestled in a creamy buffalo sauce. It is the perfect combination of tangy and comforting and the heat can be adjusted from mild to hot to suit the preference of your family.
- Side Dish:
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli – One of the BEST ways to make broccoli!
- Veggies and dip– I like to pair this casserole with sliced celery, carrots and then give my homemade ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. The flavors pair perfectly with the casserole and really its just another excuse to eat the best dips!
- Main Dish: – One Pot Easy Lasagna Soup– All you need for this soup is just ONE POT! It is filled with hearty ground beef and Italian Sausage, a rich tomato broth, and tender lasagna noodles. Then topped with a cheesy, creamy, parmesan ricotta mixture to stir in (or leave out for picky kids!) to give it that true lasagna feel.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Southern Pot Roast– This is wholesome comfort food! Pot Roast is one of my favorite dump and go slow cooker meals. This pot roast seasoning gives it the absolute best flavor and you can make it in under 5 minutes. Also, since the carrots and potatoes cook in the pot right alongside the roast, it makes dinner all ready to go at once with almost no effort!
- Side Dish:
- Jiffy Corn Casserole– If you need an extra side to go with dinner, this is it! So quick and easy, and my family’s absolute FAVORITE!
- Main Dish: Crustless Chicken Pot Pie– This recipe is made easy using just one skillet. No crust required! The thick, rich broth has tender chunks of chicken, vegetables and tons of savory flavor and instead of a crust we do a buttery cracker crumb topping that makes it quicker to make and maybe even more delicious than the original.
- No Yeast Rolls– These biscuit like dinner rolls are the easiest thing to make and are perfect for soaking up all the sauce from that pie!
- Mashed Potatoes – My other favorite thing to serve this is is these creamy mashed potatoes. I like to scoop the pie right over the top of them and it is SO DELICIOUS!
- Main dish: Southern Pot Roast French Dips– Shred the leftover beef pot roast from Wednesday and heat it gently in a pan. Arrange swiss cheese over the top to melt, then portion onto sliced rolls with caramelized onions. Serve with au jus dipping sauce.
- Dessert – Cinnamon Roll Cake– This cake is swirled with cinnamon mixture and flavored with a secret ingredient to make it over the top delicious!
- Green Chile Cheddar Dip– This warm, cheesy, dip can be made in minutes and it is SO GOOD!