Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Sheet Pan Pineapple Chicken– Start off the week with this super simple ONE PAN meal! This is super quick to prep and has all that delicious teriyaki flavor my kiddos love. I like to serve it up super simple in a bowl on top of rice or shredded cabbage and drizzled with extra teriyaki sauce and yum yum sauce. If you have any leftovers, throw them on a salad or in a wrap for an easy lunch!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Crockpot Carnitas– I can’t ever get over just how delicious this recipe is!! A quick dump and cook crock pot roast, cooks into the most flavorful and delicious dinner. Plus it is the gift that keeps giving, with the leftovers making some super easy meals later in the week.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Chicken Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce– A fancy meal made in as little as 25 minutes?! Yes! This pasta is tossed in a velvety sun dried tomato cream sauce and topped with tender pan seared chicken. Does it sound like something you get at a restaurant? Yes. Is it actually super easy to make? Also yes!
- Side Dish:
- Oven Roasted Vegetables– This vegetable medley cooks hands off on a simple sheet pan. So easy!
- Garlic Bread– You need to get every bit of that irresistible cream sauce. This is our favorite garlic bread recipe!
- Side salad- top it with this irresistible (and quick to make) homemade balsamic vinaigrette for something extra yummy!
- Main Dish: Carnitas Quesadillas – These get rave reviews from the kids and are a meal you can make in minutes! You can make them as directed, or easily customize them to your family’s preferences.
- Main dish: Chilis Southwest Chicken Soup– This copycat recipe is the perfect Friday recipe because you can heat up leftovers for a comforting meal on demand all weekend long! We love the flavor of this soup at Chilis, and the at home version tastes even more fresh and delicious! Bonus- it takes less than 30 minutes to make!
- Dessert – White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies– If you make a big batch, you can freeze them individually to pop in lunchboxes throughout the week!
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels– This is a quick no-cook appetizer that is great for a party, snacking, or even a meal on the go!