Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Chili’s Southwest Chicken Soup– This recipe has come out with a bang! We decided to recreate one of our restaurant favorites and after trying, and experimenting, we finally got something the whole family agreed was not only pretty close, but more fresh and delicious than the original. BEST PART- One pot and less than 30 minutes and you will be on the table!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Crustless Chicken Pot Pie– This is fantastic for when you want all the flavor of chicken pot pie, but don’t actually want to mess with a pie. This comes together in a skillet quickly for the perfect comforting dinner that the kids will love!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Zesty Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork-This classic tender pulled pork slow cooks in a zingy barbecue sauce and is perfect for piling high on buns, salads, wraps, bowls or anything your family likes. For this week, we are going to eat it classic today, and then, load up the leftovers for another easy meal on Friday.
- Side Dish:
- Buns– serve it up with bakery style buns, or slider rolls. Add classic coleslaw to the sandwich if you want a little crunch.
- 3 minute Instant Pot Corn– I never want to eat corn another way! This makes it so tender-crisp it is absolute perfection. Combine that with the garlic butter sauce and you have the BEST CORN EVER!
- Side salad- top it with this irresistible (and quick to make) homemade ranch dressing.
- Main Dish: Creamy Beef and Mushroom Casserole – This casserole is a killer way to use up a pound of ground beef! It is lusciously creamy, hearty and beefy, with a buttery cracker topping. This casserole packs in the flavor, all while cooking in just one dish for a quick and easy dinner.
- Main dish: BBQ Pork Nachos– There is no dinner my family likes better than nachos, and this dinner is made extra easy by using the leftover pulled pork from Wednesday. My kids love this so much that sometimes I have to make two pans- especially if they have friends.
Spread layer of tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the meat over the chips and drizzle with additional BBQ sauce. Add corn and beans if desired. Then top with shredded cheddar or mexi blend cheese. Bake at 425˚F for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Dessert – Key Lime Cookies– These melt in your mouth and are the best combination of a smooth buttery cookie with a sweet and tangy key lime glaze.
- Pineapple Teriyaki Meatballs– These are the perfect combo of sweet and salty for a fantastic and hearty snack to munch on. You can keep them warm over a longer time by leaving them in the crock pot.