Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Ground Turkey Stir Fry– This recipe is absolutely one of the most tasty ways to prepare a pound of ground turkey! It is super packed with protein and veggies, and you need as little as 20 minutes to make it, start to finish! We love to serve it up in bowls with a little sauce on top, and there is rarely anyone at the table without a clean plate at the end of the meal.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Salsa Verde Chicken and Rice– This easy dinner packs in the Mexican flavors, has less than 10 ingredients, and cooks all in ONE SKILLET! Top it off however your family likes it for a flavor loaded dinner in under 30 minutes.
- Side Dish:
- Buttermilk Cornbread– This comes together with just about 4 ingredients and is the most tender and delicious cornbread I have made!
- Black Beans– This recipe dresses up canned black beans for a super easy flavor loaded side
- Main Dish: Crock Pot Tomato Basil Soup-This ranks in my all time favorite recipes! It could literally not be any more simple and it is so good, that I have had people tell me they didn’t think they liked tomato soup until they tried this!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Chicken Parmesan Casserole – This pasta casserole is super quick to put together and brings in all the best flavors of Chicken Parm in an easy cheesy casserole. You can use leftover chicken, grab a rotisserie chicken at the market, or even use frozen chicken nuggets in a pinch.
- Roasted Vegetable Medley– This is my go to side for adding veggies that taste great fast!
- Main dish: Green Chile Pork Chops– Flavor OVERLOAD! These Green Chile Pork Chops are pure perfection! Boneless pork chops are smothered in a creamy, delicious green chile cheese sauce and then oven baked to be perfectly tender and delicious. This meal is loved by all, but also naturally low carb for a keto friendly meal..
- Side dish:
- Dessert – No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars- These are SO SO SO crazy delicious! If you don’t make these ASAP, you are missing out!! They are quick to make- no cooking required.
- Chips and Dip– One thing I have been making on repeat lately is a platter with jalapeno ranch, pico de gallo, and guacamole surrounded by chips. Not only does it look beautiful, every single person devours it. Feel free to change up the dips for variety, my corn salsa, pineapple salsa, blender salsa, or queso also work super well!