Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Garlic Bread Chicken Caesar Sandwich– Yes it is every bit as delicious as it sounds!!… and can be ready to eat in as little as 15 minutes. My kids even love this dinner even though there is lettuce involved so I call that a pretty big win. Cut them big or small depending on how hungry each person is!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Thick & Chunky Crockpot Chili– This recipe is EVERYTHING chili should be but made super easy! Just dump it in the crock pot and forget it until you are ready to eat. It is super hearty, loaded up with lots of meat, veggies, and beans. Let your family top it off with their favorite toppings to customize it for each person!
- Side Dish:
- Cheater Mexican Cornbread– This comes together with just about 4 ingredients and is the most tender and delicious cornbread I have made!
- Cheese – Shredded cheddar, jack, a Mexican blend, or crumbled queso fresco are great.
- Onions – Scallions, chives, or red onion are all delicious.
- Avocado – Go with fresh slices, or a spoonful of homemade guacamole.
- Tomatoes – Fresh tomatoes or Pico de Gallo taste fantastic.
- Jalapenos – Use fresh or pickled jalapenos to kick up the heat.
- Sour Cream
- Crumbled Bacon
- Lime Juice
- Main Dish: One Pan Chicken and Peppers-A classic made easier- There are several ways you can serve this depending on what your family likes best. I love that the protein and veggies all cook together hands off in just one pan, and that the flavor can’t be beat!
- Side Dish:
- Side salad- top it with this irresistible creamy Italian dressing
- Crusty rolls– Put the chicken and peppers on the rolls sandwich style, or just eat the roll on the side.
- Main Dish: Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Sauce – Perfectly tender pork tenderloin in a rich and flavorful garlic sauce- it’s a meal made to IMPRESS! This easy pork recipe makes the perfect dinner when you need something QUICK and DELICIOUS! This is a meal that makes you feel chef level on a weeknight commitment timeline.
- Main dish: Bacon Cheeseburger Rice Casserole– Kid friendly and perfect for a one pan family friendly meal. All of the delicious flavors of a bacon cheeseburger wrapped up in this quick and easy casserole.
- Dessert – No Bake Cookies- I just love that these are SO FAST to make! If you get a craving for something sweet, these cookies will definitely hit the spot in just minutes!
- Mexican Spinach Dip– Creamy, cheesy, melty, zesty deliciousness!!! This dip is so good and absolutely perfect when you want something so good that it will make people ask for the recipe!