Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Million Dollar Chicken Bake– This has been one of the most viral recipes on my website! It has been made MILLIONS of times by readers over the past couple of years and has countless 5 star reviews. Not only is it delicious and full for cheesy goodness, but you can have it prepped and in the oven in as little as 10 minutes!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Baked Ground Turkey Tacos- These tacos are great because you can make a big batch to feed your family, or a hungry bunch of kids. What makes them extra delicious is that oven baking the shells makes them extra crispy and fresh and melts that delicious cheese right into the meat. Instead of having tacos, you are having TACOS! Top them off with the suggested toppings or get creative with whatever you like!
- Side Dish:
- Mexican Style Rice– This is inspired from the flavors of Tex-mex I grew up eating almost daily!
- Black Beans– If your crock pot is full, doctor up some canned beans! Otherwise make these amazing black beans from scratch in the crock pot!
- Main Dish: Tender & Juicy Blackened Chicken Breast-This recipe is SO GOOD, so fast, and so healthy with so much flavor! It is great for a quick wholesome weeknight dinner, but even better to make a little extra to prep for a later night (we’ll use the extra Friday this week!) You will be amazed just how fast this dish comes together!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Steak Fried Rice – I’m telling you this is a huge winner with the family! It is perfect for leftover steak, or any cut of beef you have in the fridge. The take out feel, but lighter and even faster!
- Main dish: Blackened Chicken Alfredo– You can use the chicken you prepped Wednesday or make a fresh batch up in just about 15 minutes! This recipe will give you a restaurant quality pasta dish in record time. You can make it traditional with fetuccini, go with something kid friendly like penne, or even do a low carb substitute like zoodles. This recipe is great with it all.
- Dessert – Lemon Meltaway Cookies– I can’t get enough of these before summer is over!!
- Cold Spinach Feta Dip– Great for keeping in the fridge for a snack, or serving poolside, this cold dip requires no cooking and is crazy delicious!