Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Chicken Fritta with Garlic Cream Sauce– This is a recreation of my son’s favorite meal at Olive Garden! We nailed the rich, decadent flavor and my whole family agreed this is the BEST cream sauce I have ever made. Wowsers! The chicken is light and crisp and perfect for topping the creamy pasta. Best part is the recipe moves fast and can go from fridge to fork in as little as 30 min.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Beef Enchilada Skillet– There are a few things that make this recipe a winner. It is super fast, super delicious, but my favorite thing is that it makes the meal easily customizable for different family needs/diets. My kids love to spoon this in a tortilla and eat it like a burrito, while I like to keep it lighter and serve it over shredded lettuce. My husband puts it on top of rice and beans and eats it burrito bowl style. 1 meal and everyone is super happy eating it just how they enjoy most.
- Side Dish:
- Mexican Style Rice– This is inspired from the flavors of Tex-mex I grew up eating almost daily!
- Black Beans– If your crock pot is full, doctor up some canned beans! Otherwise make these amazing black beans from scratch in the crock pot!
- Main Dish: Pesto Chicken Salad– I love this so much for an extra busy night. You can eat it at the table, or make sandwiches and pack it up and take it on the road for a busy night at sports or activities. It has so much flavor and you can use leftovers for lunch through the rest of the week
- Side Dish:
- Potato Chips- Your favorite kind!
- Kale Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette– This recipe was inspired by one of my favorites while we lived in Rhode Island
- Main Dish: One Pan Teriyaki Beef and Rice – This one pan dinner is quick to throw together and cooks hands off for a fast meal. We serve it up in bowls and I love to add a little shredded cabbage for some crunch, texture, and “healthy stuff” to top mine. The kids love to drizzle with all the sauce!
- Main dish: Monterey Chicken Bake– This perfect Friday meal is loaded with smokey BBQ sauce, savory bacon, tender chicken, and ooey gooey cheese! It can be prepped in as little as 10 minutes and is just so yummy!
- Dessert – Key Lime Cookies- The perfect summer dessert. You can make them with regular limes too and WOW are they good!
- Cajun Chicken Bites– These are great for a heavy appetizer. They are made in just one skillet and the flavor is so lively and bold!