Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Lighter Baked Ziti– This classic is lightened up with ground turkey but keeps ALL the flavor and is so good it had the family fighting over leftovers. You can assemble it ahead of time if you are in a rush, but it’s those layers of pasta, meaty sauce, and cheeses make this an easy weeknight win.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Creamy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken– An oldie but goodie! This is a twist on traditional Crock Pot BBQ chicken and you can make it with chicken breast or chicken thighs based on your personal preference. The best part of this one though, is we are reusing the leftovers on Thursday! For today you may want to serve on buns with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion optional.
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: One Pan Tuscan Pork Chops– This recipe is unbelievably quick and you won’t believe the result! It gets comments like this from readers, “My Husband and Father-in-law both said this seemed like a restaurant dish! Really delicious and I will definitely make it again!” Add it to the menu for an easy mid-week pick me up!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza – I may even love these crazy easy pizzas more than the BBQ chicken on the first day! Use the leftovers from Tuesday to make this super fast dinner. Or better yet, it is easy enough to get the kids to assemble this one on their own!
- Salad with Homemade Ranch– This homemade dressing takes 5 minutes and just might be life changing it is so good. It stays good in the fridge for a week + and is totally worth those few extra minutes.
- Rotini Pasta Salad– This pasta salad is a great extra if you have big eaters because it will fill you up!
- Main dish: Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs– These have so much flavor and are so quick and easy to make! Perfect for getting that Friday night “take out vibe” while staying in your pajamas with Netflix on. This recipe is simple, but hits all the marks.
- Rice– White or brown.
- Sriracha Slaw– This has a kick but it is so delicious. I like to make a bowl with rice, slaw, and a chicken thigh on top. It is so so good!
- Dessert – White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies– This is the BEST recipe for these classic cookies.
- Million Dollar Dip– This is the perfect poolside dip for those extra hot days.