Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Pull Apart Pizza Bread– This is just a winner for summer! It is quick and easy. It is one of those recipes everyone loves and no one complains about. And if your kids are over the age of 5 they can likely do most of the work to get this dish put together!
- Side Dish:
- Garlic Parmesan Broccoli– This homemade dressing takes 5 minutes and just might be life changing it is so good. It stays good in the fridge for a week + and is totally worth those few extra minutes.
- Salad with buttermilk Ranch– This homemade dressing takes 5 minutes and just might be life changing it is so good. It stays good in the fridge for a week + and is totally worth those few extra minutes.
- Main Dish: Chicken Taco Casserole– This easy one dish casserole has layers upon layers of flavor and can be customized to fit whatever your family likes in the mix! BONUS: It is one of my favorite ways to sneak lots of veggies in the kids!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Crock Pot Thai Pork– You may be skeptical, but I am telling you, this asian style pot roast makes the most delicious bowls! My kids devour them– I think they love the peanutty flavor! Plus you can easily modify it to be as light or loaded as you want.
- Side Dish:
- Rice– We serve it over Jasmine rice. You can do cauliflower rice to keep it lighter.
- Toppings– My favorite is a handful of crunchy shredded cabbage and carrots (shortcut- use coleslaw mix) and yum yum sauce or spicy mayo!
- Sriracha Coleslaw– If you love a kick, then this recipe goes perfectly with this sriracha coleslaw.
- Main Dish: Spinach Artichoke Chicken – This one dish, super creamy comfort food is one of my personal favorites. My family doesn’t usually love spinach, but no one is complaining when it is smothered in the cheesy mixture and baked on top of tender chicken breast.
- Main dish: Steak Fajitas– Nothing better than FAJITA FRIDAY! Perfect for the family, but also so easy to scale if you are having some company over. You can serve these traditionally or pile them up on a salad for a lighter alternative. Best part is that these take as little as 10 minutes to make! Seriously!
- Dessert – Bakery Chocolate Chip Cookies– I have friends that have been using this recipe for years as their go to. It is my all time favorite and I can’t wait to hear what you think too!
- Buffalo Chicken Nuggets– This can be lunch, dinner, a snack, or the most crave-able appetizer! These simple baked nuggets are packed with delicious buffalo flavor and much lighter than take out!