Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
Family Meal Plan
- Main Dish: – Pesto Chicken Bake– The really cool thing about this recipe is that it has tender chicken smothered with zingy pesto and cheese AND a fresh tomato sauce that all happens in ONE pan with just about zero effort! I mean a homemade sauce sounds fancy (and intimidating) but all you do is pop in some tomatoes and garlic and let it cook with the chicken. The result is amazing!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Beef Enchilada Casserole– Oh my goodness! This easy casserole is a HUGE weeknight win. It is so easy, so good, and such a hit with everyone in the family. It is great for an easy weeknight win and of course you can top it off with anything your family loves- sour cream, guac, pico de gallo etc!
- Side Dish:
- Main Dish: Crock Pot Brisket– This recipe quickly became a reader favorite! With the tender beef and BBQ flavor, this set it and forget it recipe is a HUGE winner at the dinner table. Also, save the leftovers for a delicious dinner on Friday!
- Side Dish:
- Baked potatoes- you can make them in the oven, microwave or even in the instant pot. Add your favorite toppings for an easy win!
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts– We love this simple recipe! It turns out perfect every time!
- Main Dish: French Onion Chicken -A one skillet meal loaded with flavor! I love how easy this is and how quickly it goes from the fridge to an impressive dinner! This may go on repeat!
- Mashed Potatoes– My favorite way to serve this recipe is right over a bed of mashed potatoes. All of the flavor and juices from the onions and chicken soak right in and create an over the top delicious meal.
- Garlic Green Beans– These are super quick and made in a skillet for less dishes! My kids could eat pounds of these!
- Main dish: Brisket Grilled Cheese – This hearty sandwich is made fast with leftovers from Wednesday. It is a dinner that makes leftovers seem like the star of the show- but really it was the ultimate short cut for an easy dinner that is packed with flavor!
- Dessert – Ice Cream Cinnamon Rolls– This is a super fun hack for making the absolute best refrigerated cinnamon rolls!
- Spinach Feta Dip– There may be nothing better for spring than this cold, refreshing spinach dip! It is quick and easy to make, requires no cooking and is so perfect for a mid day snack or dipping chips when you need a little crunch. YUM!