Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
I am getting Summer fever bad! The sad thing is that I am still wearing a sweatshirt here in Rhode Island with the highs in the 50’s this weekend! This time of year I feel like we all get antsy having so many end of the year activities and functions to attend. Our meals need to be quick and easy and if I can reuse the leftovers for a second meal, it is a HUGE win! So that is just what we will be doing this week!
- Monday: Honey Balsamic Chicken– You don’t want to miss this recipe! It is packed with flavor and so super easy to make. It will definitely give you a dinner hero status! Serve it with some smashed potatoes and some veggies and you have a perfect meal!
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken– Let the Crock Pot do the work and whip up a batch of this Green Chile Chicken with just a few ingredients. Serve it tonight burrito bowl style on a bed of rice and beans with toppings each can choose (lettuce, corn, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, salsa etc.) Save the leftovers for Thursday!
- Wednesday: Italian Turkey Meatballs– These are SO SO good! I love making a big batch and keeping them on had to eat in so many ways throughout the week. You can serve them tonight with pasta (spaghetti and meatball style) or spaghetti squash or zoodles for a lower carb option.
- Thursday: Green Chile Chicken Tacos– Pop out Tueday’s leftovers and create a new trend with taco Thursday!
- Friday: Meatball subs! Grab those leftover meatballs and load them into sub rolls with some marinara sauce and cover them with mozzarella cheese. Bake them on a cookie sheet at 425˚F for about 5-10 minutes or until they are heated through and the cheese is melty.
- BONUS- The strawberries have been on sale at just about every store around here and we are in heaven! Grab a bunch and make these Strawberry Poppy Seed Muffins. They are some of my favorites AND they also can freeze and be reheated for quick and delicious breakfasts
Enjoy your week! I will be back with more easy recipes next week!
Leave a Comment