Each week, we share a FREE meal plan to help you figure out what’s for dinner! These family meal plans are thoughtfully crafted to give you options for a main dish, and two side dishes for each week day with a special emphasis on meals both kids and adults will enjoy.
Need More Meal Plan Ideas?
- Check out 200+ weekly meal plans here!
- Find an index of all of our recipes here
- Sign up for our email list to get our FREE MEAL PLAN straight to your inbox each week! Click HERE to sign up!
Family Meal Plan
This week is a good one! One of my all time favorite recipes (Chicken Fajitas!) and my BFF’s favorite recipe too! Plus, I have you covered with a leftovers recipe and a clean out the fridge kind of recipe!
- Monday: Chicken + Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner– This is the NEWEST recipe on my site and my BFF Dawn’s go to easy meal. It doesn’t disappoint! —> ?
- Tuesday: Chicken Fajita Bake– Serve it up this night as fajitas with all your favorite toppings and save the leftovers for later in the week! Serve this with the Mexican Street Corn casserole for a real treat!
- Wednesday: Instant Pot Sloppy Joes from @ezpzmealz– This isn’t your cafeteria lady’s sloppy joe!! Serve it with veggies and ranch and my MOST FAVORITE smashed potatoes!
- Thursday: Chicken Fajita Quesadillas– Chop the leftovers from Tuesday and layer it between tortillas with a little cheddar cheese (you can throw in some extra veggies if you want too!) then heat a pan over medium until hot, then grill each side with butter until golden. If you don’t have leftovers you can always grab a rotisserie chicken at the store or whip up some shredded chicken.
- Friday: Loaded Baked Potato Bar– One of my favorites for clearing out the fridge. Bake up some potatoes, then chop of leftover veggies and meats from earlier in the week, and let every one top their own however they like! Add cheese and sour cream for a delicious dinner.
- BONUS– Try these super easy scones for breakfast this weekend. Every time I make them I think they are better than I even remember! These are chocolate chip, but you can use fruit, nuts, or any toppings you may like in them instead.
Happy Cooking (and more importantly, Happy Eating!)
Leave a Comment