These are the EASIEST + BEST Cinnamon Rolls! This easy hack uses store bought cinnamon rolls baked with Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream to make the softest, most fluffy, and delicious cinnamon rolls! Making Ice Cream Cinnamon Rolls has become one of my kids favorite holiday traditions!
Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest, Instagram, and TikTok.
Ice Cream Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package large refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 5 tablespoons Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a round pan.
- Put 1 heaping tablespoon of ice cream on top of each cinnamon roll.
- BaNe aW 375ÛF fRU 1-2 minutes longer than the package directions, or until the middle is just set.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then frost with included icing.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)