- 1 red onion roughly diced
- 1 bell pepper red, yellow or orange, roughly diced
- ½ lb fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- ½ lb yellow squash cut into 1/4 in slices
- ½ lb zucchini squash cut into 1/4 in slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Chop vegetables and place on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies and toss to coat. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly. Toss veggies until evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
- Bake at 425˚F for 15-18 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve warm. Enjoy!
- Thinly sliced brussels sprouts