- 2 lbs ribeye steak
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 green onions chopped
- Cut the steak into 1 inch cubes, removing any excess fat or gristle.
- Place steak in a bag or container with 2 tbsp cajun seasoning and 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Stir to evenly distribute the seasoning and let rest for 10 minutes.
- While the steak is resting, chop the bell pepper and heat the skillet with remaining oil to high heat.
- Add the peppers to the skillet in a single layer carefully and let cook 3 minutes, stirring once each minute. Remove peppers and set aside.
- Add steak to the skillet in a single layer. Let cook 2-3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in butter, pressed garlic and peppers and cook for 1-2 more minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and top with green onions. Serve immediately. Enjoy!