- 2 cups Barbecue Chicken shredded
- 12 flour tortillas 10 inch
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F
- Mix the BBQ chicken, cheese, corn, and black beans.
- Spoon the mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Then tightly roll and place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the lower oven rack for 10-15 minutes or until the tortillas are lightly browned on top and bottom.
- Remove and serve warm with your choice of dipping sauces.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.