- 4 Baked Potatoes
- 2 cups Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken (or substitute shredded chicken mixed with buffalo sauce)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 3 green onions chopped
- Split the baked potatoes down the middle, add 1/2 tbsp butter and fluff them with a fork.
- Stuff potato with 1/2 cup buffalo chicken, then top with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400˚F for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the potato is heated through.
- Top Buffalo Chicken stuffed baked potatoes with a drizzle of ranch, crumbled blue cheese, and chopped green onions